The annual financial statement is a central corporate success control instrument – not a means of coming to terms with your past. The results are calculated and graphed based on professional financial accounting, providing comprehensive advice to companies in terms of their development and structuring. Financial accounting therefore constitutes an important factor determining the success of a company’s future development.
- Compiling your statement on excess of receipts over expenses (net income)
- Compiling the balance sheet and the income statement in accordance with trade and tax laws
- Compiling the special purpose and supplementary balance sheets
- Compiling a balance sheet report and assisting with the compilation of the management report
- Publication in the Electronic Federal Gazette
- Annual balance sheet discussion